Troubleshooting Herd Work
- Credits and how to make them: make clean creditworthy cuts, stay in position, working time, degree of difficulty, quitting in good shape.
- Reading cattle: how to watch the herd be settled and evaluate cattle
- Penalties and how to avoid them (terms like switching, hot quits, and out of position)
- Time management: when to cut 2 versus 3 cows & chipping
- Run content: committing too soon, chipping, time management, position, working both sides of the cow, angles vs too flat, long vs short,staying in position, cutting shape vs selecting a cow