Barb Schulte and I have been so much fun doing our High Performance Clinics together! We only have 2 left on our schedule this year. We have a few spots left each.
September 18-20 at The Circle T Arena, Hamilton, TX
October 2-4 at the Brasada Ranch, Powell Butte OR
They will be more for those of you who compete, though it’s not necessary that you do. There will be plenty of cow work (cutting, boxing and down the fence), as well as lots of reined work. The main focus of this one will be on technical and mental skills for the more serious competitor and/or trainer, along with some personal growth skills.
There will also be a registration form attached. If you want to participate in that one, please fill out that registration form and send a deposit check to the address on the form to save your spot.
Please send this email along to anyone else you think might be interested!
We are looking into venues in OR, CO, TX and GA. So if CA doesn’t work for you, click through on the High Performance link or the True Confidence link here anyway. That way you’ll be on our mailing list and we’ll be sure to send you the info as we schedule our new events. We will not pass your email along to anyone else, so no worries!
We’re so excited about these!!! Hope we’ll see you all there!!
Sandy and Barb
For more information, please email me at email@example.com
During this 3-Day Retreat Focused on Growing Your Confidence, You Will …
- Understand What is Meant by True Confidence Feeling more confident on a horse has 3 elements, technical skills, mental skills (concrete tools to call up when you need them) and a sense of personal peace about where you are right now and where you’re going. We will dig deep into all three of these dimensions so you will leave feeling true confidence
- Align Your Most Deeply Held Personal Values With Your Riding and Life Choices You will leave with a deeper understanding of what you value most and what you really want in your riding and in your life. You will learn ways to align these values and desires to experience more peace within along with a quiet confidence.
- Become More Skilled Cutting a Cow Out of the Herd Learn how to select cattle, position your horse for the cut and control a cow.
- Gain More Accuracy, Control and Rhythm Working a Cow Learn how to work a cow with correct form and a pretty rhythm as you read the cow and the situation. You will learn how to better control a cow for both cutting and/or boxing.
- Acquire the Mental Skills of World Class Athletes Develop a deeper understanding of the mind-body-emotion connection. Throughout all riding sessions you will practice and apply research-based, easy-to-learn mental and acting tools to call up confidence, calmness and authority at will … in and out of the arena.
- Become a Better Partner With Your Horse Acquire the critical technical skills of collection, guiding and moving your horse. You will understand how a horse learns and how to most effectively communicate with him so he is a willing, responsive and relaxed partner.
- Grow New Friendships You will have the opportunity to form precious relationships with other horse minded, caring women who too are on a similar journey at this time in their lives. Everyone (including Sandy and Barb!) will be looking forward to such a rare opportunity to spend 3 extraordinary days digging deep into learning about horses … and sharing with friends.
- Laugh a Lot Get ready for evenings with lots of laughter and lots of sweet moments.